Assess your applicants with confidence. Determine, in real-time, the likelihood that an applicant is who they claim to be.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: A consumer submits their personally identifiable information through your account screening system.
Step 2: Early Warning receives a real-time inquiry about an applicant, indicating which scores and/or data are requested.
Step 3: Using data contributed by thousands of banks, Early Warning processes the data to provide the requested intelligence.
Step 4: You use the Verify Identity intelligence to make a reliable and timely assessment of the applicant’s identity credentials.
Requested intelligence includes; identity confidence score, synthetics indicator, summarized attributes, and SSN verification*
BETTER THAN EXPECTED BENEFITS
- Improve the customer experience by detecting suspect identities in real-time and swiftly advancing legitimate applicants.
- Improve identity confidence with sophisticated algorithms that reduce false positives/negatives and detect synthetics.
- Reduce fraud losses, using real-time intelligence to detect fraudulent identities before bad actors enter your system.
- Simplify compliance with authentication scoring that adheres to Gramm-Leach-Bliley and can enhance your KYC and CIP initiatives.
THE EARLY WARNING ADVANTAGE
- Robust data: Early Warning is the Trusted Custodian® of the National Shared DatabaseSM Resource—which contains a rich set of deposit performance data contributed by thousands of financial institutions on a recurring basis, ensuring our information is always up to date.
- Scalable technology: Grow at your own pace! Access our capability bundles through a single API (application programming interface). Implement once—and quickly deploy additional capabilities in a snap.
- Rich analytics: Look beyond a single match to a negative data point—and make more informed decisions, in context. Our risk assessment algorithms incorporate comprehensive, cross-institution data sets, adding depth and perspective to insights.
- Proven track record: Take advantage of Early Warning’s 30 years of experience to enhance your existing new account opening and risk mitigation process or use our holistic bundles end-to-end.
Let’s talk about how you can confidently verify consumer identities.