Risk Insights for Zelle® helps protect customers and financial institutions (FI) from losses associated with fraud and scams with an easy-to-implement user experience to enable transaction confirmation.
- Customer uses Zelle® to send money.
- Sending financial institution (FI) assesses key information about the receiving token.
- If there are concerns about the transaction, the sending FI advises the customer and offers the opportunity to confirm or cancel the transaction.
- Apply Risk Insights for Zelle® to some or all Zelle® transactions.
- Get comprehensive network insights based on attributes that can help predict transaction risk.
- Incorporate real-time delivery of transaction-specific token information into your risk engine and services.
- Adopt the user experience that works for you.
Let's talk about how Risk Insights for Zelle® can work for you
Early adopters have the opportunity to use Risk Insights for Zelle® with no additional fees! Contact us for more information