A customer submits a new account application via the branch, online, mobile or contact center channel.
Early Warning determines likelihood customer is who they say they are by leveraging our industry-leading bank data.
- Determine likelihood of a valid identity in real-time
- Match applicant’s SSN/ name/ date-of-birth directly with Social Security Administration
- Better detect synthetic and manipulated identities
- Enhance your CIP and KYC initiatives
Early Warning predicts likelihood customer will default due to first-party fraud in first nine months of account opening.
- Leverage predictive intelligence to better understand customer behavior
- Reduce new account fraud losses
Early Warning predicts likelihood customer will default due to account mismanagement in first nine months of account opening.
- Open more accounts with predictive intelligence versus binary (yes/no) input
- Tailor applicant’s privileges to align with your risk threshold
- Better support financial inclusion
Let’s talk about how you can open more accounts with confidence.